IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR PEOPLE ATTENDING WORSHIP AT BLACKBURN QUAKER MEETING
From 27th September 2020
- If you are suffering from any Covid-19 symptoms or have been in contact with anyone suffering from the virus please do not come to the Meeting House. You will not be allowed to enter.
- If you need Quaker Faith & Practice or Advices & Queries please bring your own copies and take them away when you leave.
- The kitchen will be closed and so you will need to have brought your own drink and / or snack and will be expected to remove all your own rubbish on departure.
- You will be greeted (without hand-shaking) by the Welcomer who will confirm that you do not have with Covid 19 virus, and have not been in contact with anyone with the infection. You will also be asked to agree to the Meeting keeping a record of your name and phone number. You will then be asked to sanitize your hands.
- Whilst in the Meeting House please keep your distance from other people and to wear a face mask unless you are exempt or are giving ministry. I’m sorry but masks and / or gloves cannot be provided and you are asked to supply your own.
- If you need to use the toilet during your visit please read and comply with the instructions at the sanitizer station outside the toilet for the use of the toilet facilities.
- As we are limited for space, once you have sanitized your hands please go into the Main Meeting Room and find an empty seat marked with a green cross. You should remain in this place until the end of the Meeting or unless you wish to use the toilet facilities or leave the Meeting.
- The ending of Meeting for Worship will be announced by an Elder or Overseer, again there will be no shaking of hands.
- The clerk will give the notices as usual and there will be the opportunity for social chat whilst remaining seated for those who wish or are able to stay.
- You are asked to leave singly or with your family group.